This year my I find myself voting for candidates from all of the parties in the state wide races, so I guess I qualify as an independent. Here is a summary, followed by more substantial explanations of my choices.
- John Kasich(R, incumbant)
- Ed Fitzgerald (D)
- Anita Rios (Grn) none of the above.
- Bob Fitrakis (Grn)
- Sharen Neuhardt (D) responded to League of Women Voters.
- Mary Taylor (R, i)
- Mike Dewine (R, i)
- David Pepper (D) has good ideas. my most enthusiastic endorsement.
- Bob Bridges (L)
- John Patrick (D)
- Dave Yost (R, i) currently doing a good job.
Secretary of State
- Jon Husted (R, i)
- Kevin Knedler (L) the best candidate, the least partisan
View original post 1,236 more words