Cat eye look is classy and fresh.
To create cat-eye or winged liner look is not so hard to achieve. Whether with liquid, gel, or creams eyeliner, it is suggested that an angled brush is used with the gel eyeliner. With this, the application glides on smoothly and adds glamour to your eye makeup.
The simple way to achieve an winged liner look:
1. Get an eyeliner and a clean brush.
2. Dip your brush in eyeliner or liquid or cream liner.
3. Gently drag it along the lash line from the inner corner of the eye, in an upward direction towards the top outer corner of your eye. This creates a single line.
4. To create the winged effect, from the outer corner of the single line, work back inside toward the center of your eye.
5. Fill in any missing spaces in the winged liner and along the…
View original post 313 more words